Top 10 Camaros of All Time
1. 1967 Yenko Camaro. Don Yenko was the designer for Chevy who created the car that first provided competition for the Ford Mustang and Plymouth Barracuda. Even though the Camaro line began a year earlier, it was this version that laid the groundwork for the Camaro’s popularity.
2. 1967 Camaro Indy Pace Car. This car was the first special edition Camaro. Even though this car has often been replicated, none brings as much value or excitement as the originals.
3. 1970 Camaro. The year 1970 brought one of the first major facelifts to the Camaro with a new look that included touches of Italian influence. Even though the era saw a decline in muscle cars, the Camaro still managed to thrive.
4. 1974 Camaro Z28. In 1974, the Camaro was changed again. The length increased and some of the flash decreased, producing one of the most classic designs ever.
5. 1982 Camaro Z28. The third-generation Camaro was born in 1982. The design was lighter and more square, and at this point, the car’s performance was building upward. According to collectors, it was the first car in a long time to have the feel of the original 1960s Camaros.
6. 1985 IROC-Z. IROC stands for Institution Race Of Champions. This was an optional package in 1985 that increased the Camaro’s speed with a 350 ci 230 hp V8 engine.
7. 1993 Camaro Z28. The look of the Camaro was definitely changed in 1993, but the performance remained the same. As a first, new safety features were included in this muscle car. Drivers could now enjoy traction control and anti-lock brakes.
8. 2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Edition. This 2002 model would be the last Camaro for a few years. The 35th anniversary edition was released to appease Camaro fans.
9. 2010 Camaro SS. After eight years, Chevy introduced the fifth-generation Camaro in 2010. Improvements were made to make the car more fuel efficient without sacrificing great style and power.
10. 2013 Camaro ZL1. The 2013 Camaro is very modern car with a supercharged 500 hp V8 engine, making it one of the most impressive and affordable sports cars on the road.