Featured Member of the Week: gothic_smurf_89
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself (2 or 3 sentences).
I am just your average car person out there. I love going to shows and seeing awesome rides. From classic to muscle to imports and tuners, I love them all. Without cars or being able to work on them, I have no clue where I would be at these days.
2. How did you first get interested in this hobby/passion?
I have been into cars since I was about 5. The first car I worked on with my dad was a 1972 Cutlass Olds. Around 2000 I got into the car scene a lot more. Ever since then, I have been working on cars and loving every minute of it.
3. What Rides do you currently own?
I currently own a 1996 Chevy Cavalier that I have put a lot of work in to.
4. What do you like most about your current rides?
It is just different than the stock car that is out there. Plus, I enjoy all the time and money I put into it already to make it my own.
5. What is/are the fondest memories you have while owning your Cool Rides?
The best memory so far with my Cavalier was going from buying it to fixing it to cruising in it. It was also great having my dad help me when I needed it; you can’t get any better than that.
6. What was the first car you ever owned?
A 1993 Plymouth Sundance Duster
7. What is/was the BEST car ever made?
One of my favorite vehicles, which I also believe was very well made, is the 1980’s style Supra.
8. What is/was the WORST car ever made?
Definitely has to be the Reliant K car.
9. How did you first hear about the Cool Rides Online website?
Justa6 told me about it and it grabbed my interest right away. He is a good guy and awesome to chat to.
10. Is there anything else you’d like the Cool Rides Online members to know about you?
I love The Smurfs and I love Mountain Dew, so I am smurfin and dewing it up all the time, lol.