DANNY AND SHARON GUSHING
Danny and Sharon Gushing
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself
I am currently married with children. I’m 63 years-old and have always had a passion for hot rods. I have had them since I was 16. My first car was a ‘66 Mustang. As far as makes, I like them all but I currently have a Camaro.
- How did you first learn about Cool Rides Online?
I first learned about Cool Rides Online on Facebook.
- What Cool Rides do you currently own?
I currently own a 1969 Camaro.
- Now tell us a little about your favorite “Cool Ride”; what makes it special?
I’ve had several Cool Rides in the past that had blown motors. I love the horse power. My wife, who is into cars (that’s a plus on my side), loves the Shot Gun Scoops and all the bling.
- What’s next for your Cool Ride? Planning additional work for it or maybe a special trip/cruise?
It’s pretty much done, but I was really looking forward to the Hot Rod show in Wilburton, OK in the fall. Last year they had around 600 cars – it’s a really nice place for fall foliage and a hot rod run.
- What’s your favorite memory involving your Cool Ride?
I don’t have a specific favorite memory—I just enjoy driving my hot rods!
- What was the most difficult modification you’ve completed on any of your Cool Rides?
The most difficult modification was my ‘55 Chevy trailer.
- What is your dream car to own if money was not an issue?
It would be a 1933-1934 Ford 3-window blown prostreet, or a Full Blown 41 Willys.