15 Dumb Automobile Laws Across the World
1. In Little Rock, Arkansas, a person is not allowed to suddenly stop or start a car while it is parked in front of the drive-through lane of a fast food restaurant.
2. In California, no vehicle without a driver can go over 60 mph on any road.
3. In Texas, it is not legal to drive a car that does not have windshield wipers. This may seem to make sense, but a driver is not legally bound to have an actual windshield.
4. In Switzerland, a person cannot wash a car on Sunday.
5. In Australia, it is illegal to keep car keys in an unattended vehicle.
6. In Denver, Colorado, it is against the law to drive a black car on Sunday.
7. In Milwaukee, Wisconsin, there is an ordinance in effect, which makes it illegal to park for more than two hours without a horse tied to the vehicle.
8. In Yukon, Oklahoma, a person must honk the car’s horn while passing another vehicle.
9. In Alabama, it is not legal to drive a car while blindfolded.
10. In California, a person cannot use a laptop while on the road.
11. Both the states of California and Tennessee ban a person from shooting an animal while in a vehicle, unless it is a whale.
12. In Montana, it is illegal to keep a sheep unattended while in a truck.
13. In Alaska, it is not legal to tie a dog to the roof of a car and drive.
14. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, does not allow a person to leave trash or old food inside a vehicle because it may attract rats.
15. In Massachusetts, a person will be fined if there is a gorilla found in a person’s back seat.